There is a lot of conflicting information out there about food, and it can make it hard to know what types of foods you should be eating.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself when you are choosing what to eat for those meals and snacks:
- How does this food make me feel while I eat it and after?
- How does this food affect my blood sugar?
- What nutrition does this food offer my body?
- Is this a really processed food?
- Am I really hungry or this just something that looks good?
- How does this food impact my hunger?
- What foods can I pair this with to create a balanced diet the rest of the day?
- Will this food fuel my body for my day and my workouts?
- What type of food is this? A carb, a protein, a fat?
- What purpose does this food choice serve? Both physically and mentally?
Nutrition is all about choices. And you make a million a day. It doesn’t have to be hard, but there should be some thought process behind it. A lot of nutrition is emotional. And sometimes we just need a guiding hand. This is where we come in. We can help guide you on the best nutrition choices for your body and lifestyle as well as keep you accountable to those choices!